TANGAZO


Saturday, June 1, 2013

Brook who's talking!

 

Kelly hits back at 'desperate' Katie

Katie Price and Kelly Brook keep up their war of words on Twitter
Price v Brook ... battle continues between the curvy stars
The curvaceous TV star hit out at pregnant Katie saying she was just "one of many" who had dated the England rugby ace.
Kelly tweeted: "Your doing a Kiss&Tell on Danny?? Haha that's hilarious you dated for 5mins and was one of many at that time. Desperate."


The 33-year-old was hitting back after Katie — who briefly dated rugby ace Danny, 25, in 2011 after a split from Kelly — tweeted she was going to "reveal everything" in her autobiography in October.

Kelly Brook with Danny Cipriani
Dating ... Kelly Brook with Danny Cipriani
Instagram


Mum-of-three Katie, 35, later had a dig at Kelly's performance in the bedroom, tweeting: “I’m sure Kelly wouldn’t be laughing if I said the things Danny Cip said to me about her in the bedroom when I was with him hahaha.”
Model Kelly blasted back: “No but I did laugh when he turned up at my house driving your car the next day ;) I don’t think you know anything.”
The glamour model responded by saying: "Thanks for confirming DC drove my car without a licence & insurance!
"Read my auto biog out in October I reveal EVERYTHING xx"

Rugby hunk Danny Cipriani
Rugby hunk ... Danny Cipriani


But Kelly may be looking to heal the rift as she told the Sun Columnist in her latest message "will happily call you. DM me".
This was after Katie had earlier tweeted: "Pick up the phone if you hav a prob instead of hiding behind a tv screen to bully me!"
Katie also had a dig earlier in the week at Kelly's fella being unfaithful.

Danny Cipriani with Katie Price
Former lovers ... Danny Cipriani with Katie Price
Simon Jones


She tweeted: “Ask Danny about his emails & texts sent to me behind your back which I’ll show you.
"Kieran agrees he’ll never be faithful.”
In reply Kelly said: "I saw the texts you sent him threatening me. So yes I've seen the messages. Will happily call you. DM me."
The feud has simmered since Katie called Kelly a “heifer” in her Sun column in February.
But will they now pick up the phone and call a truce? 

No comments:

Post a Comment