TANGAZO


Friday, April 26, 2013

Jodie: I turned down £10k for sex with an A-list celeb — now I’m revealing the horrors of the sex industry


Jodie Marsh attended the TLC American TV channel launch party

Documentary maker ... Jodie Marsh
Rex Features

JODIE Marsh has revealed how turning down £10k for a night with an A-list star has inspired her to uncover the horrific truth about prostitution and sex-trafficking.

The glamour model-turned-body builder has a made a hard-hitting documentary on the subject, called Jodie Marsh On The Game, for new channel TLC.
And she has admitted that it’s a subject close to her own heart as she was inundated with offers while working as a lapdancer in her early 20s.
Jodie, now 34, said: "I was offered money for sex on a regular basis when I worked at Stringfellows."
But she added that while she was never tempted by the huge amounts of money that was offered, many other girls could not resist the cash.
She told The Sun: "I was offered £10,000 one night to go home and sleep with a very famous customer. Everything about him was gross. I felt sick by the whole thing."
"My reaction was 'f*** off mate!' Literally in his face, just went 'who the f*** do you think you are?'.
Jodie Marsh at TLC launch party
Lapdancer past ... Jodie Marsh
Capital Pictures
"I was about 21, 22, and I literally stood in his face and went 'f*** you! How dare you? I'm a f****** dancer! I'm not a f****** prostitute!
"I was really angry about it!'
"I was young, I was feisty and I felt insulted that he'd even asked me.
"Other girls were like '£10k? Come on then!' It's tough when you are working in the sex industry in any form."
And it wasn't a one-off incident. Recalling a second proposal, Jodie revealed: "An A-list rock star offered to pay me and my friend to have a threesome. He's married with kids."
While lapdancing was a way to earn great money, Jodie said she was never tempted to go any further with the punters.
Jodie Marsh was happy to strip off in her younger days
Not shy ... Jodie Marsh was happy to strip off in her younger days
She said: "I was never ever tempted even one tiny bit. I saw the other girls doing it and I saw it going on. I was like 'This is a gateway to prostitution if that's what you want it to be'."
Speaking at the TLC Channel Launch Party at Sketch in London last night, Jodie said that she has big ambitions when it comes to documentary-making.
She said: "I want to be the new, female Louis Theroux. I want to go round and investigate things."
Jodie has made a second documentary called Jodie Marsh On Steroids, exploring the use of the drug and the effect it has on the body.
She said: "I set out to investigate steroids, why people take them what the dangers are - if there are any dangers, or if they are good for you - whatever the case may be.
"The conclusion is they are bad for you. I met women and men who are steroids and every single one of them has the most shocking things to either tell me or show me.
"They showed me some of the worst things I've ever seen in my life, and I've seen a lot!"
Jodie, who has previously made documentaries Bodybuilder and Brawn In The USA on TLC's sister channel DMAX, said that they had unrivalled access to the world of steroid users.
She said: "We had blokes injecting up in front of me saying, 'you can watch me inject'. Proper hardcore stuff."
TLC launches on April 30th.
Customised shoes ... heels have pictures of Jodie on them and anti-bullying slogans
Customised shoes ... heels have pictures of Jodie on them and anti-bullying slogans
Rex Features

No comments:

Post a Comment