TANGAZO


Monday, May 20, 2013

Michelle Keegan: Mark is not my Mr Wright

Corrie actress dashes ex-Towie star's hopes 


of taking their relationship to the next level


Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan at the Soap Awards
Couple ... Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan on the red carpet at the Soap Awards

THEY may look like love’s young dream but Michelle Keegan says she’s not moving in with her fella any time soon.

The actress chose a cosy date with former Towie star Mark Wright over partying with her Corrie co-stars to celebrate her fifth Sexiest Female Soap Award on Saturday.
Michelle Keegan strapless dress Soap Awards
Smitten ... but Michelle says she wants to focus on her career
Fame Flynet
But despite that, Michelle said building a love nest with serial reality star Mark was not on the cards.
Asked if she would move down South, Michelle said: “I’ve no plans. I’ve got a year to go on Corrie and when I leave I’ll be concentrating on my acting.”
Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright on date
Date night ... Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright
XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment